"At the end of a seemingly ordinary shift, strange things begin to happen in the facility. Leaving won't be easy as the keys required for the exit doors have been misplaced."
Contribution to development
• Presentations and focus testing for game concept.
• Initial prototype, scripting, and level design.
• Models and environment set dressing.
• Marketing material / marketing.
• Featured on front page of itch.io
Midnight Shift is the first Unity video game project I created. One of the major goals during development was to create an environment where players would not feel comfortable, nor would they feel invited.
The project utilized my previous experience in 3D modelling and level design. It also brought on a lot of new challenges and experiences that are staples in game development, such as: prototyping, play testing, time / project management, and marketing.
Given the eight-week development time, the game was meant to be a short, but exhilarating experience.